Old School Night this Thursday (Tampa)

Hey, I think thats my boy Richard
P1014959.jpg

edit: It is. LOL you know him Case?

Last edited:
One: Was that Redbeard? I haven't seen him since Matt had the condo.

Two: That Rice jersey ain't old enough to be vintage enough to wear to a club.

Three: In all of those pictures in a sushi joint, with the exception of Janice, I only saw person of Asian descent.

Four: It looks like everyone had a good time. Tell Chris Q I said hi.

Hey, I think thats my boy Richard
P1014959.jpg

edit: It is. LOL you know him Case?

yeah, richard is one of mrs. mixx's good friends.. next to him is lysette, neil's wife.. actually had neil and lysette's baby's christening cookout/celebration thingy on saturday..

young hov (richard) is a cool dude.. no homo..

(SD: we didn't take pics of the staff buddy)

the party THIS week is at Big JR's on Thur (sept. 6) for Geiger's bday party. . i spoke with ownership out there and he was disatisfied with atom rich personally .. not us collectively.. so, the show will go on.. can prob swing a shawn david guest spot if ur in buddy.. tho the pay is not great, i know your'e expensive now .. lemme know. all the palm harbor homies will be there tho..

yeah, richard was there saturday and a bunch of his relatives... sisters, cousins, his mom even.. (i was on my best behavior).. and he and neil (and fams) are from the islands.. and lysette, twin sister, and other relatives are hispanic..

I NEVER FELT SO WHITEBREAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! my wife is half filipino.. the island folks, the latinas.. it was like me and one other dude who didn't have mahogany skin and/or an accent..

i very rarely feel like "whitey white white" anywhere. (my saving graces were the reggae, reggaeton, and HH cd's i had put together)

shawn, i'll hit you tonight. need to speak to edro as well. see if he's in.

yeah, richard is one of mrs. mixx's good friends.. next to him is lysette, neil's wife.. actually had neil and lysette's baby's christening cookout/celebration thingy on saturday..

LOL Richard and I worked together for years. I think I've met Neil too. Damn its a small world.

yes he did. and then pissed the owner off really, really, really bad.

i didn't snake dude's gig from him by any stretch of the imagination. will fill you in in person.

the situation was not handled very well IMO.

No, lol

I wasnt saying you were snaking jobs, I was there last week so I witnessed most of it and heard most of the rest. Most of the shit I heard was not really Atoms fault, more of a Jim over reacting to a BS situation. Was more/less just suprised that Jim is continuing on with the night, it didnt sound like it last week. Plus I figured since Atom got the job, it would be over with him.

i've heard 5 versions of the events thur night and am sure the truth lies somewhere, with components of each version.. each teller skews the story to benefit themselves, making it look like they were "right".. human nature.

as far as i know, thursdays are on. hope you can make it. should be good. :D