Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
For my Tampa heads:

Rice Lounge on the Northwest corner of Hillsborough and Hanley this Thursday, August 30th

Doors at 10pm

DJ's Doc D, myself, TQuest, and Young Ton

Sushi til 3AM (asian owned, should be good i hope) VIP, Table and Bottle Reservations available, about 200 bucks but includes a bottle, table, and like 6 guests total.

anyway.. no snap music, lil jon, lean with it, popwithit, dropwithit. rims/chains/bling/etc..

the classics.. should be fun. sorry you folks in other parts of the nation can't make it. and for those who've been supporting my other thursday night at big jr's, i booked this months ago, and have got a fillin scheduled.

flyer available at www.myspace.com/TheBoozeBrothers411

word up.

So thats why Atom called yesterday and asked if I was going to Big JR's this week, hehe.

Would love to go but already made plans with Atom for JRs

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER PONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG BABY, haha

thought it was going to be one of those things where a bunch of sluts dress up in school girl outfits.

if that were the case, i seem to remember some place in detroit that caught fire. you can see where im going with this.

if you guys get out of jr's on time, you can be at rice by 2am.. i know mr. ich is comin and i know yall usually be partyin.. come across to tampa rd.. door to door in less than 15 minutes.

I gotta work at like 8 tomorrow mornin. I was hoping to catch a ride home early from JR's or even bring the truck, but if not I will be riding with Atom and he will make me go :fly:

Is your phone back on?

Edit - I dont really have to be there at 8am but I really need to be so we'll see how the night goes

Last edited:
phone is on.. went down to t mobile and slapped some fools around, handlinn bidness!!!! hahahaha..

edit: paid the bill. :fly: (tho in my defense they disconnected two days before bill was due)