Old School - Lets give rep...

April23 said:
He hates me becuase I never do what he asks me to do.

You could start doing what he asks you to do, but that would depend on what he asks :fly:

How long a time period is it from leaving rep for someone until you can leave it again?

Delphinium said:
You could start doing what he asks you to do, but that would depend on what he asks :fly:

How long a time period is it from leaving rep for someone until you can leave it again?

Stupid stuff like "Close nev's thread its irritating me...waawaawaa"

I think you have to pass around rep before you hit them again.

April23 said:
Stupid stuff like "Close nev's thread its irritating me...waawaawaa"

I think you have to pass around rep before you hit them again.

Hmmmm, I don't think I'll comment on closing threads, except to say I'm glad it's not my responsibility...

Damn, I wanted to hit somebody again!!!

Coqui said:
BACK UP EVERYONE!!

Delphinium's getting violent

Ha, you haven't seen me at another forum I've been frequenting lately, have ya? They're pulling me over to the other side. I volunteered to flay someone who seemed to need it, and was told to report to the pits! :fly:

Yeah, MPD is a bitch sometimes...

Delphinium said:
Ha, you haven't seen me at another forum I've been frequenting lately, have ya? They're pulling me over to the other side. I volunteered to flay someone who seemed to need it, and was told to report to the pits! :fly:

Ack, have Min and Windy pulled you in? And did you report to the pits? :egads:

MPD, you ain't kidding, are you? :tard:

JaymieT said:
Ack, have Min and Windy pulled you in? And did you report to the pits? :egads:

MPD, you ain't kidding, are you? :tard:

Yeah but if you get the YaYa's to put PD on the DH's that will make things all better.

(Fun when you talk about other forums and make no sense to those not involved eh? ;) )

Delphinium said:

plz explain this hobo babble.

I threw some rep fly's way, sorry for not getting here sooner, the Transformer thread is just a non-stop thrill ride that I couldn't pull myself away from.

Coqui said:
Yeah but if you get the YaYa's to put PD on the DH's that will make things all better.

(Fun when you talk about other forums and make no sense to those not involved eh? ;) )

Not really fun, but I don't want to wait for the answer :(

EDIT: This is Jaymie, not Del, dammit, she walked away and didn't log out! :mad:

*hits log out button*

Last edited: