Old guys and stuff

BigDov said:
So then you really must be a man then? Cause if I'm gayer than bast, I don't really know how to explain how I'm feeling about you right now......... that whole rodeo thing from earlier just kinda got me all worked up and stuff :drool:

We've been over this a billion times. I'm a fat black tranny who bangs goats... This is as old as the internet.

bast_imret said:
I'm not the gayest on the forum! YAAAAY!

Oops, I got some schmear on my satin pants.

As long as you don't use as much product as Dov does, you'll never be as ghey.

April23 said:
We've been over this a billion times. I'm a fat black tranny who bangs goats... This is as old as the internet.

And until I see pics to prove otherwise, you're a scrawny, semi-hot, dirty blond with some big ass blue eyes sitting in front of a computer making all manner of shit up about yourself.

:)

April23 said:
As long as you don't use as much product as Dov does, you'll never be as ghey.

I never use "product." I hate having stuff in my hair. I like it soft and nice to touch, so that way I get more head rubs. I'm a slut for a good head rub :drool: JJ and pandora both give great head.

BigDov said:
And until I see pics to prove otherwise, you're a scrawny, semi-hot, dirty blond with some big ass blue eyes sitting in front of a computer making all manner of shit up about yourself.

:)

Wrong on all accounts, where do you get that idea from? :tard:

bast_imret said:
I never use "product." I hate having stuff in my hair. I like it soft and nice to touch, so that way I get more head rubs. I'm a slut for a good head rub :drool: JJ and pandora both give great head.

Now THIS is a hot post.

bast_imret said:
What's even hotter is that I've had them both give me head at the same time . . . in a bar!

This further proves how unghey you are. Two hot chicks rubbing on your head... ya BigDov has nothing on you.

bast_imret said:

Okay that's it....... I'm going to start looking for jobs in Georgia. :(

BigDov said:
Unless you paid a girl to write your xmas cards, I'm not buying your bullshit in the least.........

Are you saying my handwriting is girly, you're gonna make a brotha cry yo.