Okay, so I'm picking up Call of Duty 4 tonite

Were you playing 2142 with me last night? I took off from the titan, with a loaded transport, and smacked the damn thing right into a building. Never done that before and was dumbfounded. I quit playing after that.

I have the game but haven't installed it yet. So no I wasn't playing with you last night. You only wish I would play with you last night. (and seriously, do you think I would have been playing any video games last night?)

I have the game but haven't installed it yet. So no I wasn't playing with you last night. You only wish I would play with you last night. (and seriously, do you think I would have been playing any video games last night?)

TF2 > BF2 > 2142 > CS

I received CoD4 for Christmas and played through the single player in about a week or so of nightly gaming.

One word: awesome.

The variety of missions (assault, sniper, AC-130 gunner (Hells Yeah!), etc), the graphics, the sounds, all are first class. The online multiplayer is also a hell of a lot of fun. You can customize your online "class" when you play to pick the gun of your choice, with the addons of your choice (silencer, 'nade launcher, red-dot sight), with the attributes that suit you (run faster, steadier shots, more weapon damage, etc).

I did just build a new rig just to play the latest 5-star games: quad core 2.4Ghz overclocked to 3.2Ghz on air cooling, Nvidia 8800GT 512MB card, 4GB ram and can play most everything but Crysis on 1600x1200 with AA. This was quite an upgrade from my 3 year old Athlon 64 2.2Ghz, 2GB ram, 6800GT. I did play the CoD4 demo on my old rig at 1024x768 res and it played fine on that.

Well I have all 4 and have only not played 2142. I still like CS more than Bf2 though.

BF2 is nothing but running around a map for hours until you see somebody. I enjoy it but only once in awhile to steal the chopper/jet. Otherwise its pointless and very boring for me... I like the instant action that CSS offers

I haven't touched battlefield in a while. Stopped working, I stopped caring. The only EA game I've played is Tiberium Wars because I don't go online.

lol, welcome to the fatherland.

1964784090de4575.jpg

Fixt.

I don't know why, just because.

Yeah, having 1 attack chopper and 24 team mates standing waiting for it sure brings value to that game:p

You and the other tools that are choppar whoring are idiots. Why not enjoy the ENTIRE game? Oh that's right, because the normal games you play don't have vehicles. :D

Okay, all I can say is wow. This game is fucking confusing. I'm totally remembering what it was like the first time I played BF2. I have no idea what's going on, and god damn is this game fast.

You and the other tools that are choppar whoring are idiots. Why not enjoy the ENTIRE game? Oh that's right, because the normal games you play don't have vehicles. :D

Thats the problem, the game gets boring and you end up with no vehicle with the option of running miles to the next base or killing yourself :fly:

I always loved BF2 but for a short attention span like mine its just way to slow of game play/waiting for maps

Last edited: