Okay, so I'm picking up Call of Duty 4 tonite

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,078
Steam
mattressfish
schmilk has finally convinced me to pick up Call of Duty 4. Both Worst Buy and Circunt City have it for $40. After reading the wikipedia article, it seems pretty slick. It will also be nice to not be playing an EA game for awhile, refreshing...

Any of you guys got it? If so, servers are cheap, maybe I'll pick one up for a month or two.

it's a really fun game but I need a new video card asap, I've got it running on the lowest settings and I'm still not getting smooth gameplay

Counter Strike: Source is setup so much better for this type of play.

The truck broke down Saturday so I will not have a way to go buy a copy, count me out

Just about everything is better than CS these days. It's too limited gameplay wise to keep up.

Explain? There is constantly new maps/mods which are completely different then regular game play. Steam is constantly working on the game and it still has one of the largest league communities. How is everything better yet not as popular?

Explain? There is constantly new maps/mods which are completely different then regular game play. Steam is constantly working on the game and it still has one of the largest league communities. How is everything better yet not as popular?

Are the attack chopparz as cool in CS:S?

Plus people just run those into the buildings anyways.

Were you playing 2142 with me last night? I took off from the titan, with a loaded transport, and smacked the damn thing right into a building. Never done that before and was dumbfounded. I quit playing after that.