Okay hardware nuts,

Drool-Boy said:
That fucker could figure out how to do anything.
Except how to fix a goddamn boat.

MacGyver would've turned that bitch into a damn trifoiler. They woulda been home in 2 hours, max.

Last edited:
The professor totally could have fixed the boat and gotten them home, but given his higher intelligence it is obvious that he didn't fix the boat on purpose. He was simply trying to bone Mary-Ann. I mean, his odds were better on that island than anywhere else on earth. The only competition is Gilligan, The Skipper, and Mr. Howell. It was a sure thing :lol:

Don't underestimate the Professor.

Edit: On another note, does anybody find it strange that the head of the Marine Science program where I work is named Dr. Gilligan???? Does this pic look like an aged Gilligan, you be the judge.

http://www.savstate.edu/scitech/scmath/html/marine/gilligan.htm

Last edited:
ERage said:
The professor totally could have fixed the boat and gotten them home, but given his higher intelligence it is obvious that he didn't fix the boat on purpose. He was simply trying to bone Mary-Ann. I mean, his odds were better on that island than anywhere else on earth. The only competition is Gilligan, The Skipper, and Mr. Howell. It was a sure thing :lol:

Ya but after like 10 years or some shit he still didnt get any of that booty.
Wheres your genius now?

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: Now theac I knew would post that, but you? Nah

You DO know that MacGuyver (and Richard Dean Anderson) was/is anti-gun right? :fly:

Who needs guns when you can shoot projectiles at high velocity with a book and a rubber band?

Coqui said:
Who needs guns when you can shoot projectiles at high velocity with a book and a rubber band?

Guns don't kill people, paper clips traveling at the speed of light kill people.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: Now theac I knew would post that, but you? Nah

You DO know that MacGuyver (and Richard Dean Anderson) was/is anti-gun right? :fly:
MacGyver was anti-gun, but RDA is not. Just watch SG-1.

fly said:
yay. just ordered teh system. pretty much what you suggested mr theac. <3

Also added some RAM, HD, and HSF. YAY!!!

Yeah, it is good advice. I have a wishlist built on Newegg which actually incorporated the exact CPU, Video Card, and Mobo that theac suggested. This is going to be a from scratch system for me; I need a total overhaul. Here's a link if anyone is interested, post back some advice/suggestions if you have any. I'll probably be buying this after January 1 so I can write it off against my consulting in the next tax year.

My New PC Wishlist

My goal is to stay as close to $2,000 as possible...

Zalman 9500 any good?

As I'm typing this the word "Google" keeps popping into my head. It's all very cryptic. I'm not sure what it means.