OK you random-ass witches

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I have been bouncing quite a few ideas around for my thesis. The rules are: there are no rules. It has to do with Florida, but can be literature, geology, geography, history, current events, anything...

I have tossed around such ideas as:

-FL-based business (ie: Outback, Publix, Burger King, etc)
-The real story of pirates in FL
-State parks/facilities named after bad people (ie: Ft. DeSoto)
-Forts of FL
-Lighthouses of FL
-The history of the local gay scene
-Prostitution in FL

I am coming to you for the most random shit you can think of. If I do use your idea, I will credit you somehow. Perhaps a cameo...

Civil Rights Movement-based topics are quite popular and garner a lot of attention from folks with money to give.

The thesis itself has to be anywhere from 75-150 pages depending on the genre and the amount of oral histories (interviews) I include. I would prefer a topic in which I could include oral histories as they lend a nice touch to a story. But, that means people must still be alive who experienced the subject or event.

Also, I would rather the topic be edgy. I would like for people to be compelled to read this thing just by knowing what it's about.

The mission is your should you choose to accept it...

Last edited:
if you want florida specific, civil-rights and current events do something on cubans in florida and the current fidel related sentiment at his retirement.

maybe you can even find a generational division in cuban opinion ex-pat. for example those who emigrated vs those who were born in the US.

You should do it on the impact of illegal migrate workers and Florida agriculture. It's a great time with the Strawberry Festival going on right now.

Do it on that crazy road where you put your car in neutral and it climbs the hill

lol.. i was out there last saturday. lake wales i believe.

something to do with spring training baseball?

bucs' early futility?

foreigners buyin up all the real estate?

electronica music scene? isn't central florida a bit of a birthplace?

rosewood?

state schools' domination of college football late 80's early 90's?

beer.

the lottery and how it was supp to help education when all they did was take the money already earmarked for educ and replace it with lotto dollars.

st pete riots mid 90's?

babe ruth in st pete?

i think bugsy siegel (sp?) or some other gangsters had a house right over here on 22nd south.

steinbrenner.

illegal narcotics trade.

jessica lunsford.

skin cancer.

what a swindle insurance is.