WTF OK you Choppers! I present thee, Julius!

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
puh_LEEEZE do this for me.

Fly and Ape know my friend, Julius. Please keep real name on the dl.

Can any of you gay this up a bit?

Or more than a bit?

I know he gave you a head start. [claps hands]

attachment.php

This is about the extent of my skills. If you haven't seen the commercial, then whatever. You aren't missing out on much.

attachment.php

lol, that was pretty good, ape.

do I have permission to repost this at genmay with ape's pic as the first rule? shawn not knowing genmay I'm guessing, the first rule is that when you make a chop thread the first chop must also be done by the thread creator. of course I will not take credit for any of it nor will I name sources. I'll just link to it here so you can merely click to see what genmay has contributed.

is it a go?

lol, that was pretty good, ape.

do I have permission to repost this at genmay with ape's pic as the first rule? shawn not knowing genmay I'm guessing, the first rule is that when you make a chop thread the first chop must also be done by the thread creator. of course I will not take credit for any of it nor will I name sources. I'll just link to it here so you can merely click to see what genmay has contributed.

is it a go?

MAKE IT SO!

But I'll need a link.

It can't be gay if you're drinking shitty beer in a can. A purple martini and I would believe it. Someone's elbow disappearing in your ass would be fairly convincing as well.

It can't be gay if you're drinking shitty beer in a can. A purple martini and I would believe it. Someone's elbow disappearing in your ass would be fairly convincing as well.

Like that video you sent me? I determined that they were using crisco to get his arm up the hole that far.

Like that video you sent me? I determined that they were using crisco to get his arm up the hole that far.

Yes, they do. Notice when it goes on it's white and thick, but after a while it melts clear. Crisco or any veggie oil is the best material for heavy lubrication.

Meat won't stick on that ass!