Ok, who has one?

There was an ad? Sorry, it didn't come up for me. (Get your mind out of the gutter!!)

basically there is this guy that is making sex toys for families. He evidently started work on it in an effort to save his marriage. She divorced before it was finished. He is now selling the device, but wants proof of marriage and an agreement that it will only be used in the marriage.

I think it also lists some other sex toys. I skimmed the article.

I'm way too old fashioned for this nonsense. Some people need to be snipped just to bring their hormones back under control.

why_ask_why said:
YOU'RE BORING ME

I freely admit that I am a boring person compared to the rest of the fucked up masochistic, narcissistic, sycophantic perverts on earth.

That is quite possibly the most boring thing I read today... Seriously, and I explained the difference between analouge and digital recording to someone, with an extended lecture on how lossy encoding works. That... Was more exciting than this.

FlamingGlory said:
That is quite possibly the most boring thing I read today... Seriously, and I explained the difference between analouge and digital recording to someone, with an extended lecture on how lossy encoding works. That... Was more exciting than this.
Well then make it fun

JJ Lady said:

ah yes, the Tupperware company of the sex industry.

Hey JJ, could you take blondie to Fredericks in ATL sometime? I'm still trying to bust her out of her shell and I think a female push could be just what she needs. :hi2u:

Or heck, maybe we can drag her into Sunset Novelties one weekend :lol:

I'll owe you one ;)

ERage said:
ah yes, the Tupperware company of the sex industry.

Hey JJ, could you take blondie to Fredericks in ATL sometime? I'm still trying to bust her out of her shell and I think a female push could be just what she needs. :hi2u:

Or heck, maybe we can drag her into Sunset Novelties one weekend :lol:

I'll owe you one ;)
I prefer the Comedy store, but hell we could go tomorrow.

I'd be happy to take her to Fredericks! She woudln't be the first woman I have gotten to buy sexy lingerie or toys. BTW...I thought I got you guys something good for your wedding :D

JJ Lady said:
I thought I got you guys something good for your wedding :D

Indeed you did, why else would I make such a request. I like your taste :D

JJ Lady said:
I prefer the Comedy store, but hell we could go tomorrow.

What is it about the comedy store that makes it better? I've never been in either place so I wouldn't know.