Ok, where did everyone go?

fly said:
Oh snap. Someone's been bad. Everyone steals from you. :lol:
stopthief.JPG

No kidding

fly said:
hangover = withdrawl :p

Not exactly. I think what most people refer to as a hangover is the combination of alcohol withdrawl and dehydration. It's possible to overcome the symptoms caused by dehydration (headache, nausea, etc) but still suffer from the withdrawl symptoms (nervousness, muscle ache, memory failures, paranoia, digestive trouble, shakes, etc), sometimes for many days.

F33nX said:
ugh, i feel sick. i might actually leave work early today:(

i wish i were good at being thin:p
Yeah, I think I'm going to go home early today.

I dont' think this 6 o'clock thing is going to happen.

zengirl said:
Yeah, I think I'm going to go home early today.

I dont' think this 6 o'clock thing is going to happen.
i didn't have a single 8-hour day last week, 1 or 2 days a week at 10 hours is okay, but it was almost every day last week. i went camping this weekend and feel like i'm going to either melt into a puddle of vomity shit or spontaneously combust. methinks i'm going home early.

F33nX said:
i didn't have a single 8-hour day last week, 1 or 2 days a week at 10 hours is okay, but it was almost every day last week. i went camping this weekend and feel like i'm going to either melt into a puddle of vomity shit or spontaneously combust. methinks i'm going home early.
I just want to sleep.

And my legs are killing me, everytime I go up or down the stairs, I hang onto the rail for dear life, it feels like my legs will give out with each step
:( This is truly awful.