ok useless parents...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oxyclean actually works too, believe it or not

Since we were dumb and bought a white couch before we got cats :dont:

We were hanging out with that guys partner the other night. He just started that new thing with the Hulk Griller and was on Hogans Knows Best the other night. He looked like a :tard: on it too, lol

edit: forgot the content, yes Oxyclean works like a charm

You should NEVER buy new furnature, especially couches, when you have young kids.

Rent a steam cleaner with upholstery attachment. Zip off the covers and wash them with determent with color safe bleach.

My son once threw up all over our couch after eating a lot of cheese. Worse smell ever!!! Everytime he looks a little sick I hide all cheese.

b_sinning said:
You should NEVER buy new furnature, especially couches, when you have young kids.

Rent a steam cleaner with upholstery attachment. Zip off the covers and wash them with determent with color safe bleach.

My son once threw up all over our couch after eating a lot of cheese. Worse smell ever!!! Everytime he looks a little sick I hide all cheese.

I think the kid is younger than the couch

I don't know how it will do on soy milk but we use Spot Shot on everything. It cleans up pet mess and the smell and it doesn't ruin the fabric. I highly recommend it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: Did you ask him if Billy Mays always talked like that?

First thing out of my mouth actually, and no, no he doesnt :(

But I hear when he gets over excited it looks like hes doin an Oxy add :fly:

Edit: sucks for his wife