ok, this ashleys story stuff has to stop

P

PinkysAvenger

www.ashleysstory.com
for those not in the know

i see this ad ENTIRELY too much. wow, bush huged a girl. what do people think, a democrat would have pushed her aside, stepped on her puppies head and then peed in her moms mouth? i mean, what the christ. so he huged a girl, that dosent mean hes any better of a candidate for presidency. im so annoyed at this bleeding heart bullcrap.

fake edit: www.ashleesstory.com

:lol:

Mondoz said:
What the... ? ? ?
its a commercial about how ashleys parents died, and then bushed huged her, and she feels safe in his arms.

apparently, Massachusetts is now a "key media market"

Fat Burger said:
It'll buy you 30 seconds at 3am, most likely.

I'm just wondering why the fact that he hugged her is supposed to make me want to give anybody money for making tv ads.

Mondoz said:
I'm just wondering why the fact that he hugged her is supposed to make me want to give anybody money for making tv ads.
so that bush can get reelected.

PinkysAvenger said:
so that bush can get reelected.

Okay, but I don't get why that picture should make me want that to happen.

Mondoz said:
Okay, but I don't get why that picture should make me want that to happen.
you got me

apparently because democrats are scum sucking, souless zerglings intent on making the world a place that hates small children and puppies

PinkysAvenger said:
you got me

apparently because democrats are scum sucking, souless zerglings intent on making the world a place that hates small children and puppies

:confused: :confused:

PinkysAvenger said:
and that a democrat would never have consoled him.

kerry would have farted on her and laughed in her face

Gotcha.

Yeah, I've heard that about him.

Mondoz said:
Gotcha.

Yeah, I've heard that about him.
yeah, kerrys just a souless corporate shill whos only there to give his rich buddies tax breaks and government contracts while keeping open tax loopholes so they can ship jobs over seas and...

oh, wait, never mind

PinkysAvenger said:
yeah, kerrys just a souless corporate shill whos only there to give his rich buddies tax breaks and government contracts while keeping open tax loopholes so they can ship jobs over seas and...

oh, wait, never mind

I think you were on to something.

I think the gastrointestinal abilities of a candidate should be evaluated when running for president.

Ryokurin said:
One more day. and its done. Just remember that.

and prepare for 4 years on how Kerry is a fink if he wins. and how Bush is a fucking idiot if he wins.

I yearn for the good old days when nobody cared, and life went on after an election...

Why must they be so evenly split these days?

Mondoz said:
I yearn for the good old days when nobody cared, and life went on after an election...

because the dawn of civil war approaches...

:shifty:

[/titor]

Mondoz said:

i yearn for the days when our president was a pimp and i could fuck off in offices fixin computers and make 100 bucks an hour

Mondoz said:

Glutton of information. and peoples assumption of that if there is no information then it must be bad news. Trust me, if it was determinable if the canidates played hookey in school once they would report it. I love how people proclaim that it shows their character. Who can say that they actually carry the same feeling they had at 22 today if they are 50? its sad.