Thread ok... so whos first?

lol @ being able to judge something like that from posts on a retarded message board.

oh wait, you're just trying to rib me :lol:

Know one is trying to rib you at all. You just continue to act like a spoiled child and have done it since you've been here. You leave for awhile because you either get banned or pissed off and someone you slither your way back in. I don't know you you can't seem to understand this isn't a standard forum of random people of random conversation. This is a group of friends who happen to communicate each day on here instead of email etc ( even though most of us do that as well).

Know one is trying to rib you at all. You just continue to act like a spoiled child and have done it since you've been here. You leave for awhile because you either get banned or pissed off and someone you slither your way back in. I don't know you you can't seem to understand this isn't a standard forum of random people of random conversation. This is a group of friends who happen to communicate each day on here instead of email etc ( even though most of us do that as well).

Don't care.

I think you struggle at grasping what you are crying over is stupid. Anyone can post an image in the spam thread with a spoiler tag from a site like that and completely be within the rules here. This image will still be downloaded and thus you will be questioned again from your IT department.

The logical thing to do here, being that you have a vigilant IT department, is to either bribe said IT department to look the other way, or stop visiting sites that are risky in this regard.

I was trying to find the place where you explain the logic behind posting a guy with a dildo up his ass... you must have forgotten that part