Ontopic Ok so misc stuff

Yeah it's tuesday now. I tried renting a car today, my brother was going to pay for it from missouri and everything and there's apparently no way we can get it sorted. I am like :( I just wanted to go buy a car today but I need to get places and yeah =/

Doesn't Enterprise pick you up? Are you too remote for that service?
lol this was enterprise, they will pick you up yes

They want a utility bill, pay stub, and credit card hold in the name of the driver to rent a car for a day. I was just like... really?

They want a utility bill, pay stub, and credit card hold in the name of the driver to rent a car for a day. I was just like... really?

They should only need the credit card, if it's a credit card. The utility bill and blood sample is only required for a debit card.

Maybe because I dont have my own insurance? Idk everyone is in tests until noon. Im trying rent a wreck

Maybe because I dont have my own insurance? Idk everyone is in tests until noon. Im trying rent a wreck

Shouldn't be an issue if you buy theirs.

Edit: any time I've bought their insurance I've not had to show an insurance card of my own.

do you have a really bad driving record?

i've never had to show insurance period. Ever. And i never buy theirs.
You're missing out. My buddy bought the "walk away from anything" insurance on the 4x4 SUV he rented one time.... We took it offroading and returned it completely caked in mud and covered in dents. They were pissed and told us they were glad we had bought the insurance as it would cost nothing to anyone.

I use Enterprise whenever I take my car into the shop. They've only ever asked for a credit card. Try Avis or Hertz.

The last car I rented to get to work was a Toyota Yaris. Lol, what a piece of shit those things are. It's like driving a shopping cart.

I liked that episode of top gear where clarkson rented the Toyota "the fastest car in the world" to race James May on the sailboat.