Ok, so I'm sick

:lol: @ everyone, my first and last most obsessive day was 14 hours. Now I limit to only 1-2 hours, especially this time of year and the reality that I have to get up early in the a.m. to go to work.
yeah, and i only smoke when i drink.

a few of my friends play WoW so that they don't have to go out/spend money. seems to work for them, but christ what a horrible looking game.

gave it a stab myself. got to level 46 with an hour or so play a few nights a week. doesn't beat getting blocked. sorry lads.

I avoid WOW the same way I avoid heroin. I have a feeling that I would like it and get hooked and I don't want to put up with the bs addiction.

I saw a friend a few weeks ago that I've know since kindergarten. He use to be a smart guy that I enjoyed hanging out with. He lives with his sister and her family rent free, doesn't have a job, and just plays WOW 24/7. He was a shell of himself.

Last edited:
It's just another diversion among many for me.

I could play Dragon Age, I could browse *chan, I could participate in one of the many intellectual (hrhr) conversations on IRC, or I can play WoW.

It's just another diversion among many for me.

I could play Dragon Age, I could browse *chan, I could participate in one of the many intellectual (hrhr) conversations on IRC, or I can play WoW.

Out of that list, its hard to pick out one that makes you more of a loser over the others.