ok now that we've seen your desk post your grill (no teeth)

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Marklar
₥0
mmmmmm, kmart-a-licious. i know i have an issue with picture threads but hopefully you can let me slide till i'm too old to think my going ons are fun :fly:
so got this earlier this year and i love it so much and it lasted longer than my now ex girlfriend
IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

dinner was chicken with parm, italian herbs, sriracha sauce, red peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper etc....

and since i've been gone a while my new home
IMG_1158.jpg

mmmm pink, errr i mean salmon

so i'm expecting drool to have some semi sized super smoker grill combo made of a steam train water tank and brick, dont let me down you hair bitch

I'm not going to pull the cover off mine when I can't use it just for a photo. Instead, this is exactly what mine is.

00000120721-AussieBushmanEliteGasGrill7720-large.jpeg

but like a charcoal grill would just be smokier

Yeah I live in a Condo.

And yes I don't understand the rule. A charcoal grill would be much smokier and less controllable. Propane tank in bbq's are no less dangerous than fuel tanks in cars.

Dont have a pic of my bbq pit, its not that impressive, but I can get one tomorrow if you really want to see it.

Oh, and I cut my hair off like a year ago

picture.php

what in gods name made you do that? i mean you're still a hairy bastard, but now you dont look like you could break into a guitar solo any moment that makes scantily clad chicks appear from nowhere and toss their bras on stage :(

do you still have a motorcycle?