OK, ladies, the time has come...

Nemo said:
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things.

We'll take this forum back, I figure we've got enough of us to kill all those who stand against us.
I bet you fight like a girl

Nemo said:

We'll take this forum back, I figure we've got enough of us to kill all those who stand against us.

you talk tough but Ill just turn you up by your ankles and shake you till your face turns red

Nemo said:

So, that quote was on the box of the Trivial Pursuit game my family had when I was a kid, I think it was the original version... for years I saw that quote every weekend when we played that game and I never knew where exactly it came from.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well now you know, it comes from Nemo.
Actually I think it comes from a story where the Walrus eats all of the clams or something, it's a sad story. It's such a sad story, in fact, I would become a vegan if I didn't like eating meat so much.

zengirl said:
Actually I think it comes from a story where the Walrus eats all of the clams or something, it's a sad story. It's such a sad story, in fact, I would become a vegan if I didn't like eating meat so much.

Alice In Wonderland. Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee tell the story when Alice first gets into the enchanted forest. It's called the walrus and the carpenter.

REEEEEECITE.

zengirl said:
i like eating clam.

Nemo said:
Alice In Wonderland. Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee tell the story when Alice first gets into the enchanted forest. It's called the walrus and the carpenter.

REEEEEECITE.
Is it in the movie? I've never read the book but I have the movie.

Nemo said:

Yeah, we probably could, couldn't we?

:shifty:

zengirl said:
Is it in the movie? I've never read the book but I have the movie.

Yes, after they run round the rock to get dry and dodo's being silly. Then she runs off in a huff and goes into the forest only to be harassed by the twins who tell the story of the walrus and the carpenter and try to do "old father william" only to have her run off.