ok all you health buffs...

i've had moosemeat spaghetti before. honestly, i couldn't tell the difference. it's supposed to be much more healthful than ground beef apparently.

i've had moosemeat spaghetti before. honestly, i couldn't tell the difference. it's supposed to be much more healthful than ground beef apparently.

most red meats are better for you than beef. ostrich, venison, bison, etc. they're a bit on the pricey side in the states, but you can't beat it.

most red meats are better for you than beef. ostrich, venison, bison, etc. they're a bit on the pricey side in the states, but you can't beat it.

probably because they haven't been pumped full of hormones their entire life

probably because they haven't been pumped full of hormones their entire life

their bodies also naturally make a larger amount of protein- lots of hemoglobin since they actually RUN around and fend for themselves, lots of actin and myosin filaments in their muscles, and generally less cholesterol and fat than most cattle since their bodies only go into reproductive mode seasonally.

their bodies also naturally make a larger amount of protein- lots of hemoglobin since they actually RUN around and fend for themselves, lots of actin and myosin filaments in their muscles, and generally less cholesterol and fat than most cattle since their bodies only go into reproductive mode seasonally.
I believe they are also better for the environment in which they are raised. Apparently cows will eat grass all the way down to the root, which makes it harder to regrow. All the others will just eat the tops of the grass which helps it to grow back. This means it takes less water and all that to keep the fields for them.

I believe they are also better for the environment in which they are raised. Apparently cows will eat grass all the way down to the root, which makes it harder to regrow. All the others will just eat the tops of the grass which helps it to grow back. This means it takes less water and all that to keep the fields for them.

...You didnt grow up on a farm did you? :lol:

apparently you haven't seen what a flock of deer can do to the environment. our browse line at the family farm (the line you can see on a distant row of trees from where the deer have eaten the leaves etc) is about 8 feet high and about a mile long in some places. the corn fields are totally stripped mid-season to about 14 rows in. i'd rather have a cow eat grass until the ground is bare and reseed than lose a ton of money in crops and have the natural ecosystem be stripped.