OHIo!

SRC failed to mention why the booth with free dog water was such a popular spot. The man at the booth was showing people how to roll marijuana. He was selling little toys that let you hide several grams in things like a cigarette lighter or a mag-lite flashlight with hidden compartments. I believe as she was taking the picture he was explaining to a young couple that some of his customers have been jailed with his wares yet the goods were never found.

SRC failed to mention why the booth with free dog water was such a popular spot. The man at the booth was showing people how to roll marijuana. He was selling little toys that let you hide several grams in things like a cigarette lighter or a mag-lite flashlight with hidden compartments. I believe as she was taking the picture he was explaining to a young couple that some of his customers have been jailed with his wares yet the goods were never found.

You know .. I completely forgot about that. I wasn't really paying attention .. I was trying to get some shots of the super cute Basenji (who never did quit jumping around).. and then go GET MY BONSAI TREE! (I had spotted them as I stooped to take the pics :lol:)

Last edited: