OHIo!

more to bad for Mikey .. I don't drink beer :puke:

I think I already told you but don't tell my hillbilly family that, I'll drink your beer for you when you meet the rest of them. Fifty years ago they would have hung you upside down in a tree and and shoved a fork up your ass for those sorts of comments.

Which makes me not understand what you're doing at a microbrewery :fly:

We were actually walking back to our car after having seen Yellowcard play at Comfest. I saw that and told him to go pose under it so I could take his picture :fly:.

I go to beer places all the time with my friends .. I just don't drink beer. Sorry, I worked in a horse barn a couple summers when I was underage .. then I smelled beer later in life. Beer smells just like stale horse piss thats been sitting in a stall over night.

I'll have to pass on drinking that :lol:. Fork or no fork.

We were actually walking back to our car after having seen Yellowcard play at Comfest. I saw that and told him to go pose under it so I could take his picture :fly:.

I go to beer places all the time with my friends .. I just don't drink beer. Sorry, I worked in a horse barn a couple summers when I was underage .. then I smelled beer later in life. Beer smells just like stale horse piss thats been sitting in a stall over night.

amen to that. god damn rotten corn water.

Well that's why you don't drink Bud or Michelob ;)

lol you beer drinkers can drink it all you want .. have your hang overs and stale beer breath the next morning. I'll drink my liquor and remain headache free and have my breath not smell liek hot garbage whenI wake up :lol:.

Some of us brush our teeth regularly :p

Coming from a non-beer drinker .. this is like it coming from a non-smoker .. we can still smell it, trust me :lol:. I've been dealing with it for years. Not that I mind really, I just don't want to experience it in my own mouth :D.

:eek: