Ohio Meet v. June

qlat said:
I can bring my own beer and steathily consume a can periodically so as not to bring down the average inebriation per attendee.

The better question is where I'm going to stay Saturday night.

i dont drink either. i'd offer you my couch but i am leaving early sunday morning for wv and my parents already claimed the vacancy.

why the hell does my last post not show up but my name was on the main page as the last poster? :thrawn:

Coqui said:
They still have airplanes to Ohio. After all we invented them.
Kitty Hawk isn't in Ohio, although YOU might think it is, along with the emerald city, the first nuclear plant, the place where Jesus was born, and the state that invented the corndog.

ceiling fly said:
Kitty Hawk isn't in Ohio, although YOU might think it is, along with the emerald city, the first nuclear plant, the place where Jesus was born, and the state that invented the corndog.

he said invented, not where it was flown

ceiling fly said:

Yes but the Wright brothers were in Dayton, built their plane in Dayton, Designed it in Dayton, and flew it in Kitty Hawk.

;)

I never get any slack do I :rolleyes:

In case you haven't seen my poorly-masked plea, I really need some place to stay Saturday night since I'll be attending OSU commencement Sunday.

eileenbunny said:
I'll be sober, or at least I won't be drinking alcohol. I'd offer up space in my house, but we live in cinci. It's kind of a drive.
I'll be driving up from Oxford. OMG, carpool? :fly:

Not likely I suppose.

Last edited:
we have a spare bedroom in our lovely house close to the 70-675 junction. However, its full of junk and the cat boxes are up there.

$40 a night is all i ask

HydroSqueegee said:
we have a spare bedroom in our lovely house close to the 70-675 junction. However, its full of junk and the cat boxes are up there.

$40 a night is all i ask
Would you settle for a BJ? Or maybe a cookie?

bl_chocolate_chip.jpg

I'd come down and get ripped on Nyquil, but the last thing we want is for everyone to get pulled in by the cops for "driving while intoxicated while under the possesion of 6 shaved yaks, 4 farm pigs, two roosters, and a donkey named Lester". Which would inevitably happen if I got into the "dreamy juice", as I like to call it.

KNYTE said:
I'd come down and get ripped on Nyquil, but the last thing we want is for everyone to get pulled in by the cops for "driving while intoxicated while under the possesion of 6 shaved yaks, 4 farm pigs, two roosters, and a donkey named Lester". Which would inevitably happen if I got into the "dreamy juice", as I like to call it.

Can you send the pigs along anyway?