Ohio Meet v. June

Coqui said:
Claddagh's Irish Pub it is.

that rocks. i can honestly walk across the parking lot for lunch.

i haven't had kilkenny since the last time i was in toronto. long over due.

eileenbunny said:
We should both try to get healthy and then we'll come visit you again.
:lol: When you can walk and I can hear? :fly:

I tried having a beer Saturday night and it pretty much knocked me the freak out. I don't think I'm going to be up for boozing anytime soon. tee hee

zengirl said:
:lol: When you can walk and I can hear? :fly:

I tried having a beer Saturday night and it pretty much knocked me the freak out. I don't think I'm going to be up for boozing anytime soon. tee hee

So what you are saying is that this is the perfect time to get you drunk and take advantage of you? I'm on my way!

eileenbunny said:
So what you are saying is that this is the perfect time to get you drunk and take advantage of you? I'm on my way!
HA! I'll for sure be a cheap date*!!!!

*some things will never change

Coqui said:
It's in Columbus. And Graduation should be on Sunday not Saturday. (unless they changed it)

That being said, we will be avoiding OSU area regardless for the very reason of higher traffic.

EDIT: Confimred Spring commencement is on the 11th
Wait, so I'm supposed to stay overnight? How am I supposed to manage that?...;)

The whole pub thing while I'm still (yes, I know)...

:(

qlat said:

it's a regular restaurant, there shouldn't be any problems getting in if underage.

qlat said:

I don't know.....even their kids menu has a shot of whiskey in it :p (You'll be fine)

qlat said:
I can bring my own beer and steathily consume a can periodically so as not to bring down the average inebriation per attendee.

The better question is where I'm going to stay Saturday night.

Sadly one bedroom of mine will be filled with home renovation stuff, and the other one is inhabited by someone else already. and No you can't sleep in my bedroom. So I have no additional space to offer.

Oh and my wife won't be drinking and I never get drunk so you won't have to worry about being the only sober one.

qlat said:
I can bring my own beer and steathily consume a can periodically so as not to bring down the average inebriation per attendee.

The better question is where I'm going to stay Saturday night.

I'll be sober, or at least I won't be drinking alcohol. I'd offer up space in my house, but we live in cinci. It's kind of a drive.