Ohio Meet October 21

i'm pretty sure house of japan takes reservations for evenings. the sooner i can call with the number of people the better.

Reserve for extra. Hell, the airline industry has no compunction about overbooking, and neither should we, dammit. What's the worst that can happen-- we get slightly more spreadin' out room?

¡Hay una reunión en mis pantalones este fin de semana! Cada uno se invita, excepto Sarcasmo.

Há uma reunião em minhas calças este fim de semana! Todos é convidado, exceto Sarcasmo.

Ci è un raduno in miei pantaloni questa fine settimana! Tutto è invitato, tranne Sarcasmo.

Il y a un rassemblement dans mon pantalon ce week-end ! Chacun est invité, excepté Sarcasmo.

Es gibt ein Treffen in meinen Hosen dieses Wochenende! Jeder wird, ausgenommen Sarcasmo eingeladen.

私のズボンに大会がこの週末ある! 皆はSarcasmoを除いて、誘われる。

나의 바지에 있는 대회가 이 주말 있다! 모두는 Sarcasmo를 제외하고, 초대된다.

Reserve for extra. Hell, the airline industry has no compunction about overbooking, and neither should we, dammit. What's the worst that can happen-- we get slightly more spreadin' out room?

The man with the Ginsu might make jokes in broken English about a Japanese egg roll. That alone is enough to deter poor reservation planning.

And you know, if you get ten extra reservation books, you go back a hundred points.

Wait, the Japanese don't play spades.

I just made a reservation for tomorrow evening at 6pm for ten people at The House of Japan on Sancus Blvd. The reservation is under Mikey. I'll see you guys tomorrow. :heart:

I am still recovering from last night :(

also isildur might join us later if we are still doing something.

:heart: if I can't make it tonight. chim sends his love, too, as he has to work tomorrow early