Ohio Meet October 21

If you want a cheaper alternative, House of Japan. Still a teppenyaki restaurant with all the standard stuff and it's pretty good. It's right next to the Bank One building up in Polaris.

Over there, there's also:
Hooters
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Applebees
Hoggy's
Olive Garden
Carraba's Italian
Molly Woo's
California Pizza Kitchen
Lindey's

And various other ones within about 500 yards of that place.

Also again.....What time?

The Japanese Steakhouse sounds good actually. Shall we say 6PM?

Norte Dame >MICHIGAN > OSU

Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > meh... forget it.

Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > meh... forget it.
:wtf: :lol:

If you want a cheaper alternative, House of Japan. Still a teppenyaki restaurant with all the standard stuff and it's pretty good. It's right next to the Bank One building up in Polaris.

Over there, there's also:
Hooters
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Applebees
Hoggy's
Olive Garden
Carraba's Italian
Molly Woo's
California Pizza Kitchen
Lindey's

And various other ones within about 500 yards of that place.

Also again.....What time?

yeah, i know. i just mentioned downtown because there is a plethora of bars/clubs within walking distance of the japanese place. if people wanted to go out after dinner that is.

dinner at the japanese steakhouse at 6pm works for me, i'll make reservations if that is cool with everyone else.

yeah, i know. i just mentioned downtown because there is a plethora of bars/clubs within walking distance of the japanese place. if people wanted to go out after dinner that is.

dinner at the japanese steakhouse at 6pm works for me, i'll make reservations if that is cool with everyone else.

Either one's fine. Let's get a final count of who's showing up.

Sounds good to me! Obviously Dan and I will be there.

i'm pretty sure house of japan takes reservations for evenings. the sooner i can call with the number of people the better.