Ohio Meet October 21

I would also like to state that my house is off limits due to wife saying she did not want all those drunks in her house, she would cut off my balls and make me cook dinner with them so i am blaming it on a new kitten in the house.

why do coqui's have small feet?

Well since no one gave me any suggestions except Dave saying let's go to a brewery, we will be heading to Gordon Biersch.

Bring cash to park as it's downtown. Now what time would you want to do this.

Bear in mind, this is right next to the hockey arena, but it's an away game. There's still a chance people will congregate there for the game. Gametime is at 7pm.

Sooo, listen, I hate to be a bitch...no actually I don't care. I should embrace my bitchy nature! People love me anyway! I'm not coming if I have to go to another brewery. I did that last weekend and I was bored to tears for hours, but I endured because everyone else was having fun. I just don't feel like being that bored again. Standing around watching people drink beer for three or four hours is not my idea of a good time. So unless there is something else to do at this brewery, like shoot pool, throw darts, eat GOOD food, have sex in the corner, look up girls' skirts, get buttraped, cook kittens, throw lawn darts at people's heads, launch nuclear missiles, etc I really don't want to go. Can we find somewhere else?

Sooo, listen, I hate to be a bitch...no actually I don't care. I should embrace my bitchy nature! People love me anyway! I'm not coming if I have to go to another brewery. I did that last weekend and I was bored to tears for hours, but I endured because everyone else was having fun. I just don't feel like being that bored again. Standing around watching people drink beer for three or four hours is not my idea of a good time. So unless there is something else to do at this brewery, like shoot pool, throw darts, eat GOOD food, have sex in the corner, look up girls' skirts, get buttraped, cook kittens, throw lawn darts at people's heads, launch nuclear missiles, etc I really don't want to go. Can we find somewhere else?

I understand your distaste for alcohol places. The people who drink are always having more fun. :hs:

People love me anyway!
True story.
I'm not coming if I have to go to another brewery. I did that last weekend and I was bored to tears for hours, but I endured because everyone else was having fun. I just don't feel like being that bored again. Standing around watching people drink beer for three or four hours is not my idea of a good time. So unless there is something else to do at this brewery, like shoot pool, throw darts, eat GOOD food, have sex in the corner, look up girls' skirts, get buttraped, cook kittens, throw lawn darts at people's heads, launch nuclear missiles, etc I really don't want to go. Can we find somewhere else?
I'm sorry we bored you :( Next time we will make sure everyone has a go with you in the corner. Nothing like making sweet, sweet love to someone who smells like a brewery.

Again give me suggestions as just about everything I said was shot down.

There's tons of places to eat here. There's pool halls around here, there's bowling, there's nightclubs around here, there's shopping.

Give me a general idea of what is wanted, and I can go from there.