Ohio Meet 2007

I shall now express my feelings on the lack of pics in this thread in the form of a lolcats picture:

thisisinadequate.jpg

So .. there were like a ton of pics .. so your DSL might be slow ...

:lol:

What a group!

ColumbusOH-157.jpg

oh my

ColumbusOH-158.jpg

this guy looks So enthused to be at his job, dontcha think?
"god, just spit out out whitey!"

ColumbusOH-156.jpg

flat buns .. in anatomy class you got a butt minus!

ColumbusOH-155.jpg

I was whooped when we were at dinner. I may joke about not sleeping and sometimes it is true but I was out of it. I wasn't exactly sure where abouts in easton this place was. We were staying right across the street, spent 30 minutes looking for Brio's, were the last ones there and the first to run.

I have to say, it was rather funny when dbzeag looked at me across the table and said, "We need to go on another date." SRC said I had a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. Then she raised a fist and told Dave, "Don't make me bust you up." :lol: :lol:

Twas good to see you guys again.

I was whooped when we were at dinner. I may joke about not sleeping and sometimes it is true but I was out of it. I wasn't exactly sure where abouts in easton this place was. We were staying right across the street, spent 30 minutes looking for Brio's, were the last ones there and the first to run.

I have to say, it was rather funny when dbzeag looked at me across the table and said, "We need to go on another date." SRC said I had a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. Then she raised a fist and told Dave, "Don't make me bust you up." :lol: :lol:

Twas good to see you guys again.

:lol: I missed that part of the conversation.