ohes noes I've been goatse'd by [M]

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
79,307
27,291
1,323
Marklar
₥85,420
Steam
mattressfish
Guess they didn't like that I was posting in both [M]'s drama thread and OT's drama thread last night.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Someone apparently added my IP to a list and all I see when going to genmay is goatse. Now THAT is funny.
 
NeedMoreEmo said:
Cliffs on this drama? :lol:

Someone from [M] posts a thread on OT saying that Fazle (Owner) stole their uploader code from Celerondude. Much chest beating ensues, long threads, threats of invasion, etc. Fazle posts that he paid Celerondude for it, even though he didn't have to, and posts a screenshot of the Paypal.

Oh, and in the middle of it all anything that came into [M] with a referrer from OT was redirected to goatse. Apparently, they decided to change that probably to just the people that post at OT and [M] (namely, me).
 
April23 said:
I can't, he'll perma ban me. Then you guys may sue me for damage to your eyes and stomach.

Yea, I was blinded by the fat. Ate fast like a bass
Another roll in her gut. Blinded by the fat
She got down but she never did breath, but she's gonna use her teeth
 
wr3kt said:
Yea, I was blinded by the fat. Ate fast like a bass
Another roll in her gut. Blinded by the fat
She got down but she never did breath, but she's gonna use her teeth

WTF
 
April23 said:

And she was blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
She got down but she never got tight, but she'll make it alright
 
wr3kt said:
And she was blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
She got down but she never got tight, but she'll make it alright
Okay, stop right there*.









*...and serve me medium rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes, jack daniels beer bread, and a drink. Thanks.
 
April23 said:
Okay, stop right there*.









*...and serve me medium rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes, jack daniels beer bread, and a drink. Thanks.

I have a Dr Pepper.


You don't know that song?