oh what the hell, anyone want a corndog?

Lauren O'Neil

Flaccid Member
Mar 8, 2006
Marklar
₥0
i'm not sure how many people are local, but i wanted to put this out there. if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.

i will be out at bourbon street in new port richey tonight. it is acw wrestling, bobaflex, indorphine, the scurvey, rude buddha, and then my mom's favorite - a wet t-shirt contest. and i am dragging bubbles along on her only night off.

rock it out.
headbang.gif

Lauren O'Neil said:
i'm not sure how many people are local, but i wanted to put this out there. if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.

i will be out at bourbon street in new port richey tonight. it is acw wrestling, bobaflex, indorphine, the scurvey, rude buddha, and then my mom's favorite - a wet t-shirt contest. and i am dragging bubbles along on her only night off.

rock it out.
headbang.gif
dude, we totally need pics of your mom. And NPR = far away from the world. :(

If tomorrow I'm not greeted by numerous pictures of wet female flesh, debauchery, and hints of areolas when clicking this thread I shall move to the desert and never speak to another person for as long as I live.

i need some more wet t-shirt pics in my photo albums. i don't have near enough from college. calling all hot females to the stage. i've got my hose ready. white shirts only, no bras allowed. you hear me, girls? fly?

Sarcasmo said:
If tomorrow I'm not greeted by numerous pictures of wet female flesh, debauchery, and hints of areolas when clicking this thread I shall move to the desert and never speak to another person for as long as I live.

Is this code for penis?

bast_imret said:
damn, for a second I thought you said corn dogs and I got all excited cause I thought there were corn dogs.

See, that is why you and I get along so well