Oh so funny

BigDov said:
I'm way more into Count Fistula now, although I fear that was a one-shot appearance :(

I'm still trying to determine if your "one-shot" was a pun or not...

Hi Whitney,

You did not hand in a draft or schedule a conference. You are also
well over the allowed absences for the class. If you would like to
meet with me during my office hours on Thursday, we can discuss your
situation, but please re-read the syllabus first, as I am not sure
whether there is any chance of your passing the course. All of my free
time and office hours are scheduled for today.

g

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:43:45 -0500, [email protected]
<[email protected]> wrote:
> What time is my meeting scheduled for? Thanks.
>
> -Whitney Pillow
>
>
>
>
> Quoting g <[email protected]>:
>
> > Just a reminder that we are meeting for mandatory conferences today
> > and tomorrow in my office, and that your conference takes the place of
> > our class meeting for Tuesday, 12/7.
> >
> > --
> > g

Should I mess with Whitney's fragile little mind?

Last edited:
NMEs Boob Warmer said:

I just noticed this email so it's been a couple weeks. Judging from the professors tone when she replied, I don't think Whitney was going to pass. I was thinking of sending Whitney a message that said:

Whitney,

I could tell you honestly did your best in my class. I am certain you had good reason for your absences. After reviewing your course load and in the spirit of Christmas, I have decided to pass you. But please consider this a learning experience. College professors usually expect you to provide a valid excuse for missing classes.

Merry Christmas,

g
English Instructor
Box 6935
Radford University
[email protected]
540-831-5538

Last edited:
bungle+zippy said:
I just noticed this email so it's been a couple weeks. Judging from the professors tone when she replied, I don't think Whitney was going to pass. I was thinking of sending Whitney a message that said:
You must do that for the good of human kind.

bungle+zippy said:
:eek: that's evil!

Professor g,

Merry Christmas. Thank you so much. I really can't thank you enough. I do have one question though: The final grades are already out. Is my grade going to change online to where I can see it? Or is it going to be done in an office somewhere? I am on probation for the spring semester and received the SORTS program application. I really hope that this grade will take me out of the SORTS program and just into probation (because that is bad enough). Please let me know. Again, Happy Holidays :)

Sincerely,

Whitney Pillow

Last edited:
you are a terrible, terrible person. I hope this is all shens. :eek: :(

I wonder if Whitney went home for the holidays. I could ask her to meet me at one of the offices on campus, I was thinking New Years, at like 5:30am. You know, since I am going on vacation that week and it will be the only time we could make the new grade official.

edit> and then send goatse on the second

Last edited:
:lol:

watch Whitney be the stereotypical rich girl who skips class all the time with no excuse.

and has a father who is a lawyer experienced in fraud cases. i'm sure any jury that went to college would concede she would experience mental duress as a direct result of your actions. :D

Kabn said:
and has a father who is a lawyer experienced in fraud cases. i'm sure any jury that went to college would concede she would experience mental duress as a direct result of your actions. :D

that has crossed my mind.