Oh so funny

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
For those that havent noticed, my name is . Hence, one of my gmail accounts is [email protected]. It seems that I have been confused with a , a professor at Radford University. Several of her students have been sending me emails about an English paper, which I would assume is due here shortly.

Hi Darcey,

Your topic is that they SHOULD drive?

Make a list of the support

-they don't speed
-?
-?
-maybe talk about the conditions that make this safe, like a requirement for eye tests

Plan to use a paragraph at least for each reason. Introduce examples with statements like, "For instance..."

Maybe start with an image in second person. Something like, you're running late, heading down a two-lane road, come up on an elderly driver crawling along, you get mad BUT just because they slow you down, doesn't mean they are unsafe.

You can't research, so don't plan to use statistics. You can use common knowledge, like it's young drivers who pay the highest insurance because they have the most accidents. You can ask a grandparent about their insurance costs and a friend your age.

Hope this helps.

M.

In a message dated 12/1/2004 3:29:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Question...For the persuasion paper are we allowed to use any facts or just what we know.... Also I am stuck starting my paper I was wondering if you could help me? My topic is that elderly people should be allowed to drive...
Thanks,

Darcey

English Instructor
Box 6935
Radford University
@radford.edu
540-831-5538

If that weren't funny enough, 's email @radford.edu is in her signature.

Last edited:
I wonder if I should crank call Ms M, her phone number is listed, and act like Darcey?

Last edited:
email that person back and tell them you'll fail them or have them drop the class

i wonder if i should have checked to see if g is a relative before i sent goatse to her and several students

Last edited:
Onnotangu said:
see if you can find nudes as well.
smart women turn me on.

I prefer woman who are less clever than me... unfortunately this hard to find :p