Oh poop

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
My co-worker just IMed me some bad news. While I was taking a few days off he decided he wants to move back to San Fran. so he put in his 2 weeks notice. He didn't realize that the poilicy is due to the level of security access we have that as soon as you put in your two weeks notice they terminate you immediately. They don't do it out of spite, it's just policy. The termination isn't anything like a firing or anything bad and they may even pay out the two weeks.

But it totally totally screw me. He works under me and I've been forced by my bosses to split my workload off onto him because of the sheer volume of stuff I have to handle. With us about to open another school in Atalanta I've been really streched thin trying to get all of the servers needed for my stuff up there ready and changing the shape of our tree and adjusting the way lots of stuff is done to make adding them to our network as painless as possible. I'm going to do a huge amount of their stuff from here in Savannah on top of everything else I do untill we can get someone hired and trained to work up there. And now the guy I had doing all of my bitch work is gone so I'm going to be swamped becuase now we need to hire and train two people. And it takes a while to get someone new working smoothly.

Guess no more days off for me for a long long time. Well, at least this gets me out of working in Atlanta a few days next week but now I have to work 7-6 all week and may have to work the weekend too. Damn it!!!

b_sinning said:
I just stepped in some dog poop in my back yard. I thought I saw my wife's dog smile when I did it.

Not your dog too?

b_sinning said:
My co-worker just IMed me some bad news. While I was taking a few days off he decided he wants to move back to San Fran. so he put in his 2 weeks notice. He didn't realize that the poilicy is due to the level of security access we have that as soon as you put in your two weeks notice they terminate you immediately. They don't do it out of spite, it's just policy. The termination isn't anything like a firing or anything bad and they may even pay out the two weeks.

But it totally totally screw me. He works under me and I've been forced by my bosses to split my workload off onto him because of the sheer volume of stuff I have to handle. With us about to open another school in Atalanta I've been really streched thin trying to get all of the servers needed for my stuff up there ready and changing the shape of our tree and adjusting the way lots of stuff is done to make adding them to our network as painless as possible. I'm going to do a huge amount of their stuff from here in Savannah on top of everything else I do untill we can get someone hired and trained to work up there. And now the guy I had doing all of my bitch work is gone so I'm going to be swamped becuase now we need to hire and train two people. And it takes a while to get someone new working smoothly.

Guess no more days off for me for a long long time. Well, at least this gets me out of working in Atlanta a few days next week but now I have to work 7-6 all week and may have to work the weekend too. Damn it!!!

Hire me, I'll telecommute.

b_sinning said:
If you have some AV know how and some Novell and or OS X server experienece send me your resume and I'll forward it on.

I have an iBook and a Walkman. Can I get the job?

Pretty soon I'll be doing about the same hours myself. Have to get the spring collection of handbags out lolol. And then school starts and all the little kids want their new backpacks. So I'm looking at about 4 months of working my ass off. YAY!

I Robert I said:
Pretty soon I'll be doing about the same hours myself. Have to get the spring collection of handbags out lolol. And then school starts and all the little kids want their new backpacks. So I'm looking at about 4 months of working my ass off. YAY!
A lot of earth tones in the spring collection this year or are your designers also bringing back some classic pastels?

fly said:
A lot of earth tones in the spring collection this year or are your designers also bringing back some classic pastels?
I just pack and ship, I don't really give a shit about the colours ;)

But we're mostly doing the classic colours (such as black, brown, navi, red and white).

JJ Lady said:
I need a new purse...any suggestions? :fly:
The 5610810's seems rather popular. Pure Italian leather ya know. How's that sound? :p