Oh noes! Brain tumor?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Chocolate can set migraines off too. Certain chocolate gives me headaches :(
Shit! No chocolate?! No pop!?
-dies-

acetesalycilic acid (ibuprofen)

also, maybe they did the traditional probe they just used the super long probe to get to your brain :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Depends if you've been eating it recently whether or not chocolate set it off. I'm usually fine with Cadburys chocolate but if its any sweeter than that it gives me a pretty bad headache. :)
I've had so much chocolate in the last few days :lol:
I was sitting in class and randomly said "I want chocolate" and the next class 2 boys bought me some chocolate :lol:
I felt so bad...

Lynnakitty said:
I've had so much chocolate in the last few days :lol:
I was sitting in class and randomly said "I want chocolate" and the next class 2 boys bought me some chocolate :lol:
I felt so bad...

That could be it then.

I wish guys brought me chocolate, I have to buy my own. I'm always eating it though, I'm a complete chocaholic.

NeedMoreEmo said:
That could be it then.

I wish guys brought me chocolate, I have to buy my own. I'm always eating it though, I'm a complete chocaholic.
Go to an IT school where you're one of 3 girls in a class of 35.
One of the other girls is a good 400lbs, and the other one is a complete slut and really shoudln't be. She's already dated 2 guys in the class, and she's movin' in on the real hot one :(

Lynnakitty said:
One of the other girls is a good 400lbs, and the other one is a complete slut and really shoudln't be. She's already dated 2 guys in the class, and she's movin' in on the real hot one :(

I go to an all girls school, and none of my friends would ever buy me chocolate or any other food. :(

Geeks are cute and always eager to please, maybe thats why the sluts moving her way around.

Lynnakitty said:

my friend coined a term for girls like her

homie hoppers...

NeedMoreEmo said:
That could be it then.

Even though we have crappy chocolate (by European standards) I'm a chocoholic too.

JulianDelphiki said:
my friend coined a term for girls like her

homie hoppers...
That's totally what she is. I'm nice to her but I secretly despise her.
She looks like an alien too!

Lynnakitty said:
:( I dont like drs.. I hate hospitals even more.. and the idea of a CT or an MRI makes me want to piss myself.

FWIW I hate doctors if I'm a patient :( I'd far rather work for them or with them any day.