Oh noes! Brain tumor?

L

Lynnakitty

har har.. probably not, but I have this bizzare headache that I've never had before. It's like a pulsing EXTREME pain that comes randomly and doesn't stay very long. But it's so painful that when it does pulse I almost scream out in pain
Anyone else have headaches like this? :o Was I abducted by aliens?! :o Did they probe my brain?!

How long have you noticed this happening and where 'bouts is it?

Lynnakitty said:
har har.. probably not, but I have this bizzare headache that I've never had before. It's like a pulsing EXTREME pain that comes randomly and doesn't stay very long. But it's so painful that when it does pulse I almost scream out in pain
Anyone else have headaches like this? :o Was I abducted by aliens?! :o Did they probe my brain?!

Kevlar said:
How long have you noticed this happening and where 'bouts is it?
In the last 45 minutes, and right above my left ear.
The pulses are getting longer :(

BigDov said:
I probed 'something' last night, sorry.

:shifty:
It hurts :(
I can barely concentrate on the homework I have to do.. I'll be all "read... read... OWWWWWWWWWW FUCK!@&$()&*&@%# read.... read.... OWWWP(Y(T&@#*)%&@#"

Lynnakitty said:
It hurts :(
I can barely concentrate on the homework I have to do.. I'll be all "read... read... OWWWWWWWWWW FUCK!@&$()&*&@%# read.... read.... OWWWP(Y(T&@#*)%&@#"

Drink some water sweetie. Sometimes I get headaches like that and it's cause I'm dehydrated for one reason or another.

Also- uploads are sucking for some reason today; be patient on getting your APC, 'kay?

BigDov said:
Drink some water sweetie. Sometimes I get headaches like that and it's cause I'm dehydrated for one reason or another.

Also- uploads are sucking for some reason today; be patient on getting your APC, 'kay?
I drank 22 Oz * 2 of water in the last little bit. :o
Maybe I drank too much.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I get migraine all the time, try paracetamol + ibuprofen (if you have that) or just go sleep it off, I usually have to come home from school and nap.
i only have ibuprofen and i took that already..
no time to sleep it off.. too much to do :/

BigDov said:
I've never heard of drinking too much water..... if you did, you'll just pee it out anyway.
Gonna try a shower I guess.. maybe the steam will make me feel better... ugggh

NeedMoreEmo said:
You should grab some paracetamol, they work really powerfully together to get rid of almost anything. Failing that go to your nearest seedy corner and get some heroin.
teh fuck is peracetamol?
and no heroin kthx.

NeedMoreEmo said:
It's like aspirin but it doesnt ruin your stomach lining. I guess aspirin would work just as well though.
I've never heard of it..
perscription?

NeedMoreEmo said:
:eek:

Crazy, crazy. Well what pills do you guys usually take for headaches etc. Whats tylenol?
Acetaminophen = Tylenol