Oh My...

That penis is as big as my wife. I'm down for some investigation.

Does Amy know you are comparing her to a whale penis, wait what am I saying she was probably the one who thought of that comparison :fly:

Edit: every time I read this Investigation always looks like Injestion

Last edited:
That penis is as big as my wife. I'm down for some investigation.

So what you are telling me is you would trade in your lovely wife for a dead and slimy phallus of giant proportions?

Why can't all straight men do that for me?

-or-

Give her my number before you leave :drool:

This is just like the thread I saw on a different forum where some guy posted a Tucker Max article that was written in 2001 and thought he'd found something new a cool. Little did he know that people would call him on both the article being terribly old, and Tucker Max being a tremendous douchebag.

I think some of his stories are pretty fucking funny.

I guess I should brace myself for you to say that you figured as much.:p

Nah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think they were funny to read as entertainment the first time through. But the guy just flat-out makes crap up to sound interesting. Like the time (IIRC) that he rammed his car through some store front window and didn't do jail time? Give me a break.

Oh and Shawn, I've met you in real life, so I no longer base how I feel about you on what you post. You're a good person, that's what ultimately matters. I'm sure if I spent some time with your brother IRL I could probably find some things to like about him as well....possibly...maybe.