Oh My...

SOOoOOOoOOOOOoooOOOOO Sorry.

I assumed that because I had not read that article, that maybe some others in the huge world had not...and fuck the date...it is still an amazing story.

*grumbles*

SOOoOOOoOOOOOoooOOOOO Sorry.

I assumed that because I had not read that article, that maybe some others in the huge world had not...and fuck the date...it is still an amazing story.

*grumbles*

s'all good...you forget that a good portion of the crew here are computer people by trade though and have spent over a decade online at least

:heart:

I am just sad, because I can not be an online computer person as of late. Work is ruling my life. Seriously, today is the first day is weeks that I have been able to even "browse" the web. And then I try to contribute to the forum and I get ridiculed.....:-(

It is all good.... I will try to be more up to date and hip. Hard for an old gal like me, but I will give it a shot.

So that's the story of that pic. I saw it posted at another forum and wondered what the deal was. All that whale oil, entrails.... yummy.

I am just sad, because I can not be an online computer person as of late. Work is ruling my life. Seriously, today is the first day is weeks that I have been able to even "browse" the web. And then I try to contribute to the forum and I get ridiculed.....:-(

It is all good.... I will try to be more up to date and hip. Hard for an old gal like me, but I will give it a shot.

don't listen to these goobers...they are just internet snobs. :fly:

"Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported."

Are they vying for the sickest sexually charged country to dethrone Japan or what?