Oh Hai

Moving along nicely. Working out every other day, down 46lbs, Thursday is my 10 week follow up visit with the surgeon.

I'm eating normal food again, just in 4oz portions, and non of the bad stuff.

Yea I am happy. I have energy now I never knew I had. I enjoy going to the gym it's kinda like "me" time.

It's tough sometimes like I just don't have the urge to eat sometimes. I don't feel hunger so I have to eat on a schedule and sometimes I have to force myself to eat.

It still fucks with my head a lot. The other day I just felt like I wanted to eat all day long, I wasn't hungry but my head just keep telling me to eat. I didn't of course but it's still a mental challenge.

Some days I do sit and think about what I've done to myself and while I'm happy so far with the results at just a little over two months I still freak myself out thinking about what I've done.

awww thanks KiKi, I was really scared.

It's awesome being able to fit in nicer clothes and what not, being able to walk longer distances and not have to sit.

hah the wife and I went to Cracker Barrel lastnight for dinner and ate for a grand total of 8.58. That's awesome too.

Moving along nicely. Working out every other day, down 46lbs, Thursday is my 10 week follow up visit with the surgeon.

I'm eating normal food again, just in 4oz portions, and non of the bad stuff.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT a fcking minute here!!!!!!!!!

Is this the Chuckster???????????????????

Wtf is up with you always changing your name?? I are cuntfoosed!