WTF Oh great. I just signed up for a 16 week healthier lifestyle change thing.

You should know me by now, I have an excuse for everything.

I've never used the crock pot so I have no idea what I'm doing. To say I'm a novice in the kitchen is an understatement. If it takes more than opening a can or cutting open a bag and poking it in a pot to heat up, it's beyond my comprehension.
150305718image.jpg

Dump a full bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce in with a 2-2.5lb pork roast, with some SPG or whatever sprinkled on the outside (I prefer salt, red chile powder, and mustard), half a chopped onion, turn it on low for 8-10 hours (the longer the better, in this case), and come back to 3 days' worth of pulled pork.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I have one. I cook for one person. Those things make so much food.

I'm good with quick and simple though.
Excuses excuses. You know they make small crock pots for under like $15 that are good for 1 or 2 people right?

edit: we have this one http://www.target.com/p/crock-pot-slow-cooker-2-qt/-/A-14232098#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=crock+pot
works for small meals. Love doing chicken in it to pull apart for tacos or the like too.

Also the center part comes out that you can put in a dishwasher if you are super lazy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Excuses excuses. You know they make small crock pots for under like $15 that are good for 1 or 2 people right?

edit: we have this one http://www.target.com/p/crock-pot-slow-cooker-2-qt/-/A-14232098#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=crock+pot
works for small meals. Love doing chicken in it to pull apart for tacos or the like too.

Also the center part comes out that you can put in a dishwasher if you are super lazy.
I have 3 single crock pots (med, large, jumbo), and the 3 small crock pot gizmo!

Bonless (&fat trimmed off) Chx thighs, a large chopped onion, & whatever seasoning you want is such a great meal. And if you go super light on the seasoning (just S&P), you can just add whatever seasoning you want to it for each serving you make. BBQ Chx, Chx Alfredo, Chx fagitas, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
That's never the case with me. I always make sure she gets hers first. I may be selfish in every other aspect, but definitely not in the bedroom.
Ever watch "When Harry Met Sally"? Just askin' since how can you be sure that she is satisfied? ;)

Ever watch "When Harry Met Sally"? Just askin' since how can you be sure that she is satisfied? ;)
Never seen it, but I get what you're asking. With the most recent, I knew. As did my neighbors. Otherwise, you can tell by her movements. And if she's just faking it to get it over with, that's not my fault. I'm an open book in the bedroom. If she wants to do something different, that lets her get hers, I'm in. But she can't assume I know what she wants. Just fucking tell me instead of going with the flow.

Never seen it, but I get what you're asking. With the most recent, I knew. As did my neighbors. Otherwise, you can tell by her movements. And if she's just faking it to get it over with, that's not my fault. I'm an open book in the bedroom. If she wants to do something different, that lets her get hers, I'm in. But she can't assume I know what she wants. Just fucking tell me instead of going with the flow.

Not really picking on you but I always think of that scene whenever a guy says he "knows" that the woman is happy in bed.

You guys gave no sense of humor. That scene is hilarious... and for some men true :fly: no issues now but some men have zero idea as to how awful they really are.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia