Baby Oh goodie....another planned parenthood video surfaces

Even with the law and that coverage I still think Planned Parenthood is a good thing. It helps give young women who have overbearing parents a safe place to go. Also for any woman who needs help but may not have a steady OB/GYN. Around here at times it is quite difficult to get into a practice if you are not established already. Some women don't have months to wait for an appointment. I just looked for my local area and could get an appointment today at 8:30 am if required. As great as my office is I am not sure I'd be able to get in that quick.

Even with the law and that coverage I still think Planned Parenthood is a good thing. It helps give young women who have overbearing parents a safe place to go. Also for any woman who needs help but may not have a steady OB/GYN. Around here at times it is quite difficult to get into a practice if you are not established already. Some women don't have months to wait for an appointment. I just looked for my local area and could get an appointment today at 8:30 am if required. As great as my office is I am not sure I'd be able to get in that quick.
I'm not againsy PP. I got my first birth control there, and they give free condoms, the best thing they can do imo. I just think there needs to be more supervision.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Ya, you have to or deal with penalties during tax season if I remember correctly.
Right butttttt

there are still tens of millions of uninsured adults, yes they are breaking the law!!!

My point is that PP still has a place.

My understanding is that the penalties can only be collected when they are taken from any tax refund.
please locate the word 'only' in the law. Also, even if that can be currently misconstrued as the way it is now, how long before that's walked back to: 'it's just not fair that *a few* (read: people that can't make ends meet) people now claim lots of deductions to avoid paying taxes so we're taking their assets. We're the government and we're here to help (ourselves).'