Baby Oh goodie....another planned parenthood video surfaces

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ood-video-released-holly-odonnell-121521.html

Her colleague then took an instrument and “tapped the heart and it starts beating.”

O’Donnell says, “I am sitting here looking at this fetus and it’s heart is beating and I don’t know what to think.” She said she didn’t know if the child was alive or dead but “it had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up. Its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced.”

The medical technician said the child was so intact that they could “procure a lot from it. We’re going to procure a brain.” The tech told O’Donnell they would need to “go through the face.” The medical tech took scissors and cut through the child’s lower jaw up through the mouth. O’Donnell was directed to cut the rest of the way through “the middle of the face.”

the argument made by a lot of people is that none of this happened and the group making these videos is just making shit up for the sake of sensationalism.

The reality is probably somewhere in the middle, maybe they did harvest a kid, which is monstrous, but they didnt say "lets cut its face off"

the argument made by a lot of people is that none of this happened and the group making these videos is just making shit up for the sake of sensationalism.

The reality is probably somewhere in the middle, maybe they did harvest a kid, which is monstrous, but they didnt say "lets cut its face off"
I'm sure the editing is done for shock value...and to garner views.......

but god damn if some of it isn't said so matter of factly, that it makes it more grisly.

just be open about shit so people can decide what they want.

WHAT?!

WHAT?!
I don't know the details, but if they are having trouble with that portion of their organization then they should get that in order but they shouldn't have all their funding removed. They do so much ore than just abortions.

Really, you snore at that?
It's the same shit, different day. I'm seriously tired of these "insiders" trying to destroy planned parenthood because PART of what they do is perform an abortion. It's old news really and I'm sick of it.

The babies would die no matter what. Call me heartless but I don't give a shit what they do with the baby after an abortion is performed. If it goes to research to help others, all the better!

Then again I am not opposed to giving my body to science after death if they'd want it. That would be up to the family though but I really don't see why people get worked up over a dead body that wasn't claimed to be buried.

FTR, I am pro-choice, but personally I am very pro-life. I wouldn't judge another for having an abortion but I would never get one myself.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I don't know the details, but if they are having trouble with that portion of their organization then they should get that in order but they shouldn't have all their funding removed. They do so much ore than just abortions.
You want to stand in women's way and right to get an abortion because of a few alleged issues?

You want to stand in women's way and right to get an abortion because of a few alleged issues?
There are other places to get an abortion.

No. I don't want to stand in the way of a woman's choice, I'm only staying if there are serious enough allegations that they need to shut down funding for any reason I hope they don't do it across the board and only just for the procedures in question.

There are other places to get an abortion.

No. I don't want to stand in the way of a woman's choice, I'm only staying if there are serious enough allegations that they need to shut down funding for any reason I hope they don't do it across the board and only just for the procedures in question.
You are a stupid, stupid, stupid woman. Please SHUT THE FUCK UP about issues you know nothing about. For many women planned parenthood is the ONLY place to get an abortion, and in many cases they have to drive for hours and even across state lines. Your ignorance is truly appalling. Fuck this gay earth, I hope we nuke ourselves soon as we do not deserve this place.

• Gravy
Reactions: august and APRIL
You are a stupid, stupid, stupid woman. Please SHUT THE FUCK UP about issues you know nothing about. For many women planned parenthood is the ONLY place to get an abortion, and in many cases they have to drive for hours and even across state lines. Your ignorance is truly appalling. Fuck this gay earth, I hope we nuke ourselves soon as we do not deserve this place.
Don't be so mad about it. What the fuck is your problem. I just stated I didn't know much about it but IF funding needed to be taken then I hope it's not in the entirety because many women receive health care there. The fuck on with your behavior.