oh cruel fates

you'll find the irish are a much nicer people than i am.

but i ensure it remains that way

I don't know what your people call squads but in our terminology your attempts at insult don't actually make sense. But if you have an anti-military stick up your ass right next to the anti-religion stick you have up there then by all means, feel free to continue trying to offend me by calling me something that only refers to members of the British armed forces.

considering no one in the US says "squaddie" I'm going to bet it's exclusively a british/commonwealth/subject thing

A squad is a unit made up of three four-man fire teams usually led by a Corporal or Sergeant. The word "squaddie" does not exist here.

Just because you don't use a word, doesn't mean it doesn't apply. I don't use lots of English words.

Point is it doesn't mean shit over here. Apply it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make sense to someone not familiar with your version of the language.
It relates to whatever the fuck I wanna call it, actually.

oh so you get to dictate the vernacular for a whole country now? outstanding!

If you're going to throw a tantrum about it then don't bitch and moan when someone doesn't get something you say because you decided to invent a definition in whatever fantasy world you and your mythical being lives in.

Last edited:
Point is it doesn't mean shit over here. Apply it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make sense to someone not familiar with your version of the language.

You're annoying me

This thread is more exciting than France.
Not hard.

If you're going to throw a tantrum about it then don't bitch and moan when someone doesn't get something you say because you decided to invent a definition in whatever fantasy world you and your mythical being lives in.

Does dickhead get used in your country? Cos it means the same thing as squaddie, just doesn't have the right ring to it in my opinion.