Oh crap edit/ I'm a fatass :(

Lift weights, too. Lots of them. Start with 10-pound dumbbells and progress up to 50 pounders. :shifty:

Seriously though, I'd invest in a cheap weight bench too. I got an awesome one at a fitness supply store for $75. You can use it for bench presses, butterfly presses, concentration curls, pretty much everything.

Muscles are what burn calories. The more of them you have, the more you burn, and thus the more fat you lose. Never just diet. Always combine diet with exercise and more importantly weight training.

Bubbles said:
A flower girl, a maid in Professor Higgins' house, an aristocrat, and a maid in Mrs. Higgins' house. I have quite a few quick changes throughout.

I was about to say, Eliza's voice doesn't require a very good voice so it wouldn't make sense to cast you as her then.

Coqui said:
8:00 AM Run
8:30 AM First meal. Oatmeal and a banana
10:30 AM Chicken breast and a salad (no dressing)
12:30 PM Tuna Fish, some nuts and munch on some veggies
2:30 PM salad (no dressing)
4:30 PM whole grains or brown rice
beautiful

BeeRad said:
That actually doesnt sound all that bad but the way I drink there is no room for dieting. What I still dont understand is when I go on my hard drinking binges I tend not to loose weight. I dont understand when 1 fat man who consumes only booze for 3 days and nothing else how he does not loose weight. I keep trying this diet but it seems not to be working. And I always feel quite down by the third day. I call it the fatkins diet

alcohol is made from sugar and starches, is high in calories and interfers with the metabolism of fat.

i.e. it's the only way i can gain weight.

Oddly, I was losing lots of weight back when I was drinking alcohol like a fish. Granted, I didn't drink too much beer back then. I prefered straight vodka and whiskey (Irish or Canadian).

taeric said:
Oddly, I was losing lots of weight back when I was drinking alcohol like a fish. Granted, I didn't drink too much beer back then. I prefered straight vodka and whiskey (Irish or Canadian).
Vodka contains no excess sugar that's why ;)