Oh car gods, which car to prick?

Check it

R5_LeCar_Canada.jpg

How about a nice used white chevy impala.

The lack of rims and vinyl backseat + super soft suspension make for great conversational topics. Not to mention low mileage (but high running time), and the towing package.

(this is what I own lol)

there's an actual tow package option for a chevy impala? not just some aftermarket 1 1/4" hitch?

there's an actual tow package option for a chevy impala? not just some aftermarket 1 1/4" hitch?

9C3, it has different part numbers on the frame. Not sure how much different it is than normal. I said tow package because of the winch points on the front, no ball hitch.

also, and sorry I'm too lazy to go back and find the post to quote, I can't see how you could call the new Camaro 'corny'... all things considered... and "all things" being an SS model that has a V8 and ~430 hp for well under $40,000 dollars.

Negative Ghostrider. No buick ever looked that good. I think you're referring to the Riviera though right? That was a pretty god looking Buick.
It was the cigar shaped one, and I think of it everytime I see a CLS.

Part of the problem is the full tint and godawful chrome rims on the one in the picture, and on so many I see.

The stock AMG ones look vastly superior.

holy shit I like that, or at least that angle

I agree...in terms of looks it beats the shit out of anything else in that market segment imo...I think they only made it a couple years though...I'd take that over an R32 golf

Awesome commercial. This is the 2010 CLK ( now called E coupe)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6VWjwEZZs"]YouTube - Mercedes-Benz 'Museum Trip' E-Class Coupe Commercial[/ame]

also, and sorry I'm too lazy to go back and find the post to quote, I can't see how you could call the new Camaro 'corny'... all things considered... and "all things" being an SS model that has a V8 and ~430 hp for well under $40,000 dollars.

Who said it was corny? I just said it wasn't very good, the Sarcasmo puts is pants back on.