Hawt OG Only/Prviate Forum

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Lots of other forums I visit have them, why doesn't UF?

Since I post here I feel like I'm entitled to impose my whim on the people run this place.

Let's hash this out.

hey man, i'm not calling anyone an idiot.

The whole place was OG/private when we had the PG. Let's be about inclusion instead of exclusion.

wtf, did you just call me an idiot? What the hell, that ain't right.

no, not at all. And I don't think you are an idiot either.

I like some of your ideas.

Oh, so most of my ideas aren't good enough for you? I see how it is. You think I'm an idiot and am only capable of a few good ideas. Whatever, I refuse to be brought down by you.

Hey look, it's like this thread is a private forum for just you and me. Cool.

i like tits, do you?

Hey look, it's like this thread is a private forum for just you and me. Cool.

i like tits, do you?

You don't think I like tits? Are you trying to say I'm a dbzeag or something? So I'm both an idiot AND a dbzeag to you? Is that it?

THIS IS YOUR HEALTH CARE REFORM AT WORK.

No, wait, this is TARP in action.

oh no, shit, not that either...

Okay, it's the war on terror.

Not at all, my tit loving friend. What size are your favourite?

I like 'em big, what you think I'm not man enough to like big boobs? So you're saying I'm a wimp, is that what you're saying? You saying I should dress up in some footy pajamas and sit on the couch watching Animal Planet all day, is that what you're trying to say?

I like 'em big, what you think I'm not man enough to like big boobs? So you're saying I'm a wimp, is that what you're saying? You saying I should dress up in some footy pajamas and sit on the couch watching Animal Planet all day, is that what you're trying to say?

I'd love to watch Animal Planet on the couch all day.

Lots of other forums I visit have them, why doesn't UF?

Since I post here I feel like I'm entitled to impose my whim on the people run this place.

Let's hash this out.

cuz they create divisions between those who consider themselves the elite and the plebs like you and I.

I have no idea if this is the reason but I am glad this forum doesnt have one, they tend to cause bitchiness from people wondering why theyre not allowed in etc.