Hawt OG Only/Prviate Forum

cuz they create divisions between those who consider themselves the elite and the plebs like you and I.

I have no idea if this is the reason but I am glad this forum doesnt have one, they tend to cause bitchiness from people wondering why theyre not allowed in etc.

You should check my join date, son.

dbzeag is an idiot so that phrase is just redundant.

Stop being such an April about everything all of the time. It's all good fun.

i agree with ghost, a kiddie corral is definitly needed.

I mean the opposite. A forum specifically for the old timers to post thong bikini pics of their wives that they said they wouldn't send to people but sent to Fly and April anyway and then she found out because she happened to see the sent item in his email box one day like 2 weeks later, ya know, stuff like that.

no, not at all. And I don't think you are an idiot either.

I like some of your ideas.

Oh, so most of my ideas aren't good enough for you? I see how it is. You think I'm an idiot and am only capable of a few good ideas. Whatever, I refuse to be brought down by you.

If you two dont quit fighting I will come to your houses and tickle you till you pee.
Then we will cuddle.

I mean the opposite. A forum specifically for the old timers to post thong bikini pics of their wives that they said they wouldn't send to people but sent to Fly and April anyway and then she found out because she happened to see the sent item in his email box one day like 2 weeks later, ya know, stuff like that.

With shenanigans going on like that, I would definitely NOT be invited.