*official* Xmas card exchange thread

dreamwalker said:
You might be, but I'm not too sure about the rest of this group :fly:

:eek:

hobbes-tmi.jpg

:lol:

*sigh* Feel free to PM at your discretion.

I.C.Water said:
what do people think someones gunna come get em if they post there address?
Yes :eek:

Although I don't think anyone would actually take a plain over here to Sweden :p

dreamwalker said:
You have GOT to be kidding! :fly:

I'm not too sure I would trust you guys with my address :shifty:

oh yes, you will have 42 pimpled, genmay teenagers sitting outside your house in their mom's minivans if you post your address.

Doesn't this thread kind of distroy one aspect of the secret Santa thing? I was told that part of the mistery was also not knowing who you were sending your gift to because screen names weren't noted. Am I wrong?

Anywho whomever got me probably knows its me...I mean between my real name and my screen name it isnt too hard to figure out. Oh so this is JJ. Yeah that makes sense! :D

JJ Lady said:
Doesn't this thread kind of distroy one aspect of the secret Santa thing? I was told that part of the mistery was also not knowing who you were sending your gift to because screen names weren't noted. Am I wrong?

Anywho whomever got me probably knows its me...I mean between my real name and my screen name it isnt too hard to figure out. Oh so this is JJ. Yeah that makes sense! :D
Meh, I think it'll be okay. I'd be willing to bet that if you hadn't said something, not too many people would have put it together anyway.

i have mailed everyone who posted addresses today. i require more, i have lots of cards. PM if you dont want address posted plz

PancakeWagon said:
i have mailed everyone who posted addresses today. i require more, i have lots of cards. PM if you dont want address posted plz

Are you PancakeWagon or Pancake Wagon? Have I missed which one you are? I'm so confused........