*official* Xmas card exchange thread

jaxxor said:
my address + internets = lose. plus if people found out who I was and where I lived I'd never get a minute's peace :o

chicken.gif

Lee Sneathen
1062 Elmwood
Jenison, MI 49428
United States of America

theres my address, send me cards, donuts, shoes, or bombs if you want.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Disclaimer:

If anybody recieves a card from England I suggest you open it slowly and not over carpet, I have a thing about putting glitter on 99% of my homemade cards.

I Love Glitter!!!

Posting my real name and adress on a forum occupied by the likes of you!? HAH

dreamwalker said:
*takes Onnotangu off Christmas card list* :p

What holidays do Buddhists celebrate?

Who cares? I hate Chirstianity yet I'm sending you people cards, one of my Jewish friends gives out cards and presents at Xmas even though she's orthodox. Chirstmas is no longer about celebrating the birth of Christ, infact he wasn't even born on December 25th, the early Christians stole that date from Pagans because it was convenient. It's about loving, caring and giving.

:heart:

dreamwalker said:
Hey, I resemble that remark...er...that should be *resent* that remark...whatever :o :fly:

kristchan wants in on the card exchange, but is still in PG so she can't post here yet. Here is her name and address:

Krist Chan (no really)
P.O. Box 91612
Sioux Falls, SD
57109-1612

Double check here http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=1215 if you feel so inclined :cool:

Yay more people on my list. :D

dreamwalker said:
Hey, I resemble that remark...er...that should be *resent* that remark...whatever :o :fly:
Nothing personal, I just don't trust you guys :D Well I might send a PM with an adress, but just putting it out there in the open, I don't think so :)