Ontopic Official UF Political Twitter Thread

the afghan govt is no shining star, but every action that article referencing is executed by the taliban. Who are not the government. Not anymore. Or a fringe group, who are also not the government.

Also, that article says absolutely nothing, its a shit-all two paragraph opinion piece.

You have no clue. Hell even growing up as a military, I had only a slight clue. The only reason I still have a clue is that I have a relative who is about to retire after spending 30 years in the military. Too many of the O-6s and above care more about the politics and their career rather than the good of the military. Unfortunately because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has taken so long (nation building (thank you progressives :rolleyes: )) the standards for who were allowed to enlist were lowered just like when the Vietnam War became unpopular. I can remember serving with an E-6 ten years after the Vietnam War was over that couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.
No one, I think, who has had any contact with the DoD is at all enamored with the quality of the average soldier/airman etc.

Also thanks to our wonderful school systems most don't know about the founding of this country or the Constitution. Hell the judge who over turned Virgina's ban on gay marriage cited the "Constitution"'s cluase that all men are created equal. (Again thank you progressives for no longer teaching the actual Constitution in favor of legal precedence).
http://www.scribd.com/doc/207069119/2-13-cv-00395-136

I'd be more concerned that the judge was actually breaking precedence with previous cases which is judicial reinterpretation, I dont have a problem with gay marriage but judges shouldnt make law. It quotes the 14th amendment several times as it should.

No one, I think, who has had any contact with the DoD is at all enamored with the quality of the average soldier/airman etc.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/207069119/2-13-cv-00395-136

I'd be more concerned that the judge was actually breaking precedence with previous cases which is judicial reinterpretation, I dont have a problem with gay marriage but judges shouldnt make law. It quotes the 14th amendment several times as it should.

this was the most logical post you've ever made.

You have no clue. Hell even growing up as a military, I had only a slight clue. The only reason I still have a clue is that I have a relative who is about to retire after spending 30 years in the military. Too many of the O-6s and above care more about the politics and their career rather than the good of the military. Unfortunately because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has taken so long (nation building (thank you progressives :rolleyes: )) the standards for who were allowed to enlist were lowered just like when the Vietnam War became unpopular. I can remember serving with an E-6 ten years after the Vietnam War was over that couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.

Also thanks to our wonderful school systems most don't know about the founding of this country or the Constitution. Hell the judge who over turned Virgina's ban on gay marriage cited the "Constitution"'s cluase that all men are created equal. (Again thank you progressives for no longer teaching the actual Constitution in favor of legal precedence).

Police Are Getting the Military’s Leftover Armored Trucks

Ohio National Guard Training Drill Prepares For Terror Attack By Pro-Gun Rights “Right-Wing Terrorists”…

I think we've long established the benefit of nation building after WWII. The Marshall Plan worked wonderfully, and should be a model. We DIDNT do that after supporting the muhajadin in soviet afghanistan, and we basically abandoned them once the war was over. Look at where that got us.

Where Is Obama’s Outrage Over Afghan “War On Women?”

Oh I'm sorry I forgot that radical Islam is a politically correct religion according to the progressive left.
4093860+_312b43848b33d7746554b7ba61cd044f.jpg