Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif
Jelly ham sandwich, you are.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I hate myself for voting for Trudeau
There are other reasons but that one stings like stink at the moment
Consider the alternatives though.

Thank fuck Harper is out. Dude was like Putin-Lite as far as I'm concerned. I was at a scientific conference a few years ago, and one of the researchers presenting was supposed to present a study on the movement of pack ice in the arctic, and its affect on salinity. But he couldn't present the fucking thing because the fucking Conservative Party of Canada's director of communications didn't approve it.

The CPC is a completely separate, privately owned entity that has nothing to do with the Governent of Canada, other than the fact that some of its members happen to be elected MPs. Why the shit should a publicly funded scientist find themselves in legal trouble because a private company didn't let them open their mouth? What kind of shit is that? Again, that's putin-level shit.

Thank fuck Harper is out. Dude was like Putin-Lite as far as I'm concerned. I was at a scientific conference a few years ago, and one of the researchers presenting was supposed to present a study on the movement of pack ice in the arctic, and its affect on salinity. But he couldn't present the fucking thing because the fucking Conservative Party of Canada's director of communications didn't approve it.

The CPC is a completely separate, privately owned entity that has nothing to do with the Governent of Canada, other than the fact that some of its members happen to be elected MPs. Why the shit should a publicly funded scientist find themselves in legal trouble because a private company didn't let them open their mouth? What kind of shit is that? Again, that's putin-level shit.

Gimme a minute to read this. Ill finish this beer and have another and then I might be able to read it all. Though yes, Harper was a cunt and a huuuuuge reason I voted for the drama teacher

Gimme a minute to read this. Ill finish this beer and have another and then I might be able to read it all. Though yes, Harper was a cunt and a huuuuuge reason I voted for the drama teacher
Trudeau can't open his mouth without putting his foot in it, but for the most part I find he's got good intentions.

They've had a few legitimate fuck ups - backtracking on election reform, the surprise tax changes that they couldn't make up their mind on, and Morneau really should have stepped down after the whole "but the ethics commissioner said it was OK" debacle.

Trudeau can't open his mouth without putting his foot in it, but for the most part I find he's got good intentions.

They've had a few legitimate fuck ups - backtracking on election reform, the surprise tax changes that they couldn't make up their mind on, and Morneau really should have stepped down after the whole "but the ethics commissioner said it was OK" debacle.

Morneau is dirtier than most of my laydee friends
The Trudeau cardboard bit is hilarious
Scheer is as good in the house as Trudeau is bad in the house
All these guys are crooks

Private and public are interconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.