Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nukes, you are a gravy machine.

[GIPHY="gravy"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/l2SqgrAHmFKZ1ktnG/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
5% why shouldn't I be? I've received a lot of gravy and I give a lot of gravy. It's a gravy world. That's the way I feel that's my philosophy.

s-9c619f616dd2a1c41690b4d6bf9caf74db3c5555.gif
Shh... let me work.

The democrats have more supporting votes than they have members. GOP doesn't even have the full support of their members How in the name of Fuck is it not the GOP's fault?

Don't let the wording fool you, this is a question I'd love an actual serious answer to.
What is the roll call on the bipartisan bill? My understanding was it had bipartisan support but not the full support of all the democrat Senators. I could be mistaken.

What is the roll call on the bipartisan bill? My understanding was it had bipartisan support but not the full support of all the democrat Senators. I could be mistaken.
Decent question, however it makes me wonder if you know the definition of bipartisan, or why a bill would be designed to meet that criteria.
Additionally, if I can ask the same question "why doesnt the GOP bill have the full support of its members?" it isn't much of a defense

I said it's both faults slim. It's a basic spending bill to fund the gov't for another month. And partisan retards on both sides are playing politics instead of doing what's right. However it is more so on the Dem side this time around.
Very fine people on both sides. Both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.